We take your privacy very seriously
- What information do we collect?
- How do we collect your information?
- How we use your information
- How We protect your information
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Third-Party Disclosures
- Third-Party Links
- Privacy of Minors
- Email Policies
- Acceptance of Policy
- How to contact us
What Information We Collect
When registering for our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, aircraft and other details in order to build your profile. We consider all information confidential.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you enter information on our website or contact us via email.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To facilitate the necessary data operations in order for our software operations to function. These include (but are note limited to) things such as requesting fuel, flight plans, and accounting services.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your operation status or other products and services.
Your information is not transferred to third-parties except in the cases where you specifically grant permission.
It's important to note that your information is processed regarding the three principles of consent, contract, and legitimate interest.
- Consent - Your information is provided to us under your own consent, which you have the option to withdraw
- Contract - We specifically require your information to fullfil your requested operations with our software
- Legitimate Interest - The information is processed in your legitimate interest
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our company group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
How We Protect Your Information
We host our website and software with trusted third-party cloud service providers that maintain the highest levels of security and data compliance. An example of one such provider is Amazon Web Services. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, please note that many aspects of our services distributed over our website could become unavailable.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When someone visits this website we use Google Analytics, a third-party service, to track standard use behavior regarding usage and visits to our website. None of this data is personally indentifiable, and we collect it to guage the effectiveness and usage of our website.
Privacy of Minors
None of the materials on our website are designed or targeted to anyone under the age of 18. We do not specfically market to anyone under 18 years of age.
We utlize both in-house software and third party providers in order to process and communicate with you over email. We collect and use your email address in order to correspond and communicate regarding the necessities of day to day business, as required. We also collect industry standard statistics regarding our newsletter in order to improve its effectiveness and relevance. We pledge to maintain compliance with international regulations regulating email contact, such as CANSPAM etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Acceptance of Policy
AvHopper Aviation Services Limited
Suite 4, 2nd Floor, The West Wing
3 Bedlam Court, GX11 1AA
Phone: +49 16097973805
Last Updated: 10 DEC, 2020